Sunday, May 9, 2010

Okay...

After a long night out in Itaewon last night I was craving something, well, greasy and American. I'm determined not to eat at an American chain for as long as I can but I had to break down and have a burger. So I went to one of the Korean burger chains called Kraze Burger - think more Chili's less McDonald's.

After I ordered my burger the waiter brought this to the table...

I really don't even know what to say about it. Random. Just completely random.

No, I did not eat the chips-peanuts-and-almonds-served-on-a-cocktail-napkin...but I will say that my burger was pretty damn good and hit the spot.

I also learned that there is an On the Border here. I don't particularly care for OTB at home, but I will for sure be going at some point if for nothing else but to see Koreans serving fajitas and margs. That is guaranteed to be an interesting post. I wonder if they'll gather around your table and sing to you on your birthday?

1 comment: