Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Job opportunities for Texas debutantes...

I know the frequency of my postings has slowed dramatically - at least I know people are reading this based on all of the requests for more. I feel so popular...even from the future. ;)

Tomorrow is a national holiday celebrating Buddha's birthday. I'm going to keep this post short because I haven't gotten him a gift yet - well, really, I need to get into the office. But I promise to post more over the long weekend. Trust me, there is plenty of content. It's the time that's been an issue. Any requests of topics? (Keep it clean people, this is a "family friendly" blog.)
For today I'll share this little tidbit. One of my favorite sightings in the subway since I've been here (well, second actually - you'll have to wait for the story of the school girl's hair getting caught in the door).
This woman clearly mastered the balance beam at a young age. Makes me think that if the job market sucks in the US all you debutantes are perfectly suited to be couriers here. Imagine how impressed they'd be if you bowed when delivering the package?



And, yes - the first picture is blurry because once I spied this gem I hurriedly snapped a picture and followed her as she left the station...snapping photos as if SHE was the popular one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment